Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MY FIRST SEMESTER IN COLLEGE




















 It was on June this year when I enter at St. Mary's College. I was very intimidated because I don't know someone to guide me to my classrooms. At last, i found my first class. It was all started at room 204. At first, I was ashamed because I'm late. I was very conscious because I know I enrolled at the Education Dept. so my classmates are very smart for sure. But let's go now to my experiences for the first semester.

When I was able to know deeper my classmates I found out that almost all of them are very talented, in terms of music,dancing, and academically. We, first year students were chosen to perform for the SMC GOT TALENT, and I'm one of them. I was shocked that they chose me to represent the ACE Dept. We did our best, but unfortunately we didn't won. But after that, appreciations and honors are given to us performers from our department.Even though we lost, friendship still reigns to our BSED-1 family.

When we say teachers, they are our second parents.The teach us our lessons. But for me, Marian teachers are not just like ordinary teachers but they are more like parents to me. They taught me how to treasure more life and live it to the fullest. They mold students and treat them as their own. It was very great to feel that even though we are not connected by blood but we are connected through sharing our self to each other.

Staying my first semester in SMC is very privilege and great honor for me. Quizzes, examinations are hard but FRIENDSHIP are easy to get if you just open your mind and soul to appreciate others, and that's how I live in my first semester in college.

Until now, i studied at the same institution that leads me to happiness that I know, somehow leads me to obtain my dreams in life.Appreciate life and live it to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment